Kelly hit me in one those blogging tag things. I don’t really like this one too much as 8 of everything requires thought, and blogging is all about not using your brain, right?
Eight Various Things About Me
My eight favorite TV shows:
The only show I watch with any regularity right now is:
In the past, I liked
2). The OC
3). Saved by the Bell
4). Scooby Doo
I think those are the shows that really shaped my existence. Otherwise, I pretty much like any of the shows on VH1 where they have comedians talk about a particular generation, genre or whatever… “Best Week Ever” “I Love the 70’s/80/90’s”, “top 1,000,000 Hip Hop Songs of 2002”, etc.
Eight things I did yesterday:
2. Commuted to work
3. Ate fast food
This day is looking pretty crappy so far, huh?
4. Slept, but I pretty much do that everyday.
5. Zoned out on the internet, but I pretty much do that everyday.
6. Played with the girls
I had to put something good in here before I slit my wrists… Today will be a better day! Funk it- 8 things I’m gonna do (no, this is not part of the tag or whatever, but whatev-1) Lunch cross 2) Crunches 3) Push Ups 4) Carve Pumpkins 5) Design a halloween costume 6) Play with the girls 7) Keep it Real 8) Represent.
Eight things I look forward to:
3. Going to Sedona in a few weeks
4. Going to Long Beach a few weeks after that
5. Racing bikes and seeing how my new team can do
6. A day that I am not gone from 6:30-6:30.
8. Time Travel (it’s coming-believe it)
Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Burger Supreme, you can’t beat having the family eat for under 12 bucks. I copied and pasted this one straight from Kelly.
2. In-N-Out. I swear this won’t be 8 burger joints.
3. Blackboard Bistro in Seal Beach, CA. They have the best breakfast! Again, I just copied this from Kelly.
4. Pizza Picasso’s in Sedona…we look forward to it every year! See above.
5. Los Hermanos in the Prove. “The Brothers” make good salsa.
6. BYU Creamery…hands down, the best ice cream on the PLANET!! Again, stolen from Kelly.
7. Baja Fresh after a six hour ride. I used to do this every Wednesday. I miss that.
8. PF Chang’s- Again stolen from Kelly. It’s all about the lettuce wrap.
9. (Extra Credit)- Breakfast at Mimi’s.
Wow, that is quite a cosmopolitan list. What can I say? I am easy like Sunday morning.
Eight things on my wish list:
I could make everyone who has done this before feel bad by going 1). world peace 2). food and shelter for all the starving children of the world, etc., but I won’t. In all honesty, I just suck at this stuff, because I am a firm believer that if you want something “wishing” for it is a big waste of energy and you need to make it happen. That said, I’ll give it a shot.
1) To make an honest living, see my family, and have some time to pedal my bicycle.
2) A big cash title sponsor for the new team, so I can really open some doors for young riders in the state
3)…I seriously can’t do this one without just listing off health and happiness for my family and friends… I know that is not the point of this exercise, but I just suck at this stuff. I seriously tried, but then I just got mad because I’m all “if you want it, make it happen”.
Eight people to tag:
I’m having a hard time thinking of 8 people who read the blog and aren’t TFC (too cool) to participate. Whatever. Do it. Do it now.
1. UT Rider