1. What is your current obsession?
Same as it ever was.
2. What do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
I am not that much of a hater. That godawful morning show on X96 comes to mind.
3. What are you wearing today?
Now, I’m wearing a plain white t and boardshorts. At work, I stepped it up a notch with non-bathing shorts and a team polo from 2 years ago.
4. What’s for dinner?
See below. Burger and fries. I am stuffed and I like it.
5. What would you eat for your last meal?
See above. I’d say there’s decent odds of me eating to death eventually. Just keep bringing plates ’til you can’t find a pulse.
6. What is the last thing you bought?
Gas. This morning. That answer sucks.
7. What are you listening to right now?
Kelly on the phone with her folks.
8. What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Nobody tagged me, but I saw it on Kelly and The Mop’s blogs. Neither tagged anyone. I am more than a little fond of Kelly and I love the intrigue of the elusive Mop.
9. If you could have a house- fully paid for and totally furnished where would it be?
Seal Beach in CA. Pasted straight from Kelly’s. I could live up on the Alpine Loop too. Maybe one in each. Yeah, I think so.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
That’s a stupid question. Free money land?
11. What is one of your hobbies?
Making up excuses.
12. What is your favorite quote?
Too many to list. Lots from Shelter and lots from stupid movies.
13. What is your favorite color?
Black like my soul. Stupid question. I like lots of colors.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
I am pretty fond of these boardshorts atm.
15. What is your dream job?
Pro cyclist who makes lots of money and gets to pick his own schedule and be home as much as he wants.
16. Describe your personal style?
You can buy fashion, but you can’t buy style.
17. What is your favorite tree?
I know there’s supposed to be “no dumb questions”, but this is a(nother) dumb question. I like palm trees because it is warm where they grow.
18. What are you going to do after this?
Sit on my can for a bit. Probably talk to Kelly about houses. Hopefully, I will sleep as this week has sucked in the sleepage dept.
19. What is your favorite fruit?
Perez Hilton. No, I don’t like that guy. I like pretty much all the fruits. I like grapefruit and orange juices plucked from the tree in my grandparents back yard and blended. They both passed on some time ago, but it’s a great memory from my childhood.
20. What inspires you?
Kelly. And I’m not saying that because she said me. I don’t know how she does it. FWIW, I hate it when other guys gush about their lady friends on their blogs. It always strikes me as a show. So, if that’s the feeling you are getting reading this, so be it.
21. Who was the last person that you kissed?
Haley and Morgan before bed. And let me tell you, getting them to bed was a story in itself today.
22. What are you currently reading?
I majored in English and love to read (and write), but seriously I am on the fast track to illiteracy.
23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
“The new president tried to increase sales at Carl’s Jr. restaurants by purchasing food of a lower quality and cutting prices.” From Fast Food Nation.
24. What delighted you the most today?
I gotta tell you, I have not been super delighted lately. It made me smile when I saw Kelly’s version of this and it said I inspire her. I haven’t felt very inspirational (or inspired) lately, so that was nice.
25. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
My life has a soundtrack and it is Shelter’s “The Purpose, The Passion”. Krishna-core? Whatever, it is the most positive, uplifting record I could ever imagine. Makes me want to rise and shine.
26. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
I wouldn’t buy a wiener dog today. Or any other dog. The dogs we have are kicking our collective can as it is.
27.What is a character trait or habit of yours that you inherited from one of your parents?
OCD from my dad. That is a good trait if you want to be a bike racer. Understanding from my mom. That is a good trait if you want to be a good person.